Top 3 bestseller in the USA, England and several EU countries.
Femometer's home ovulation test is more than 99% accurate. The test measures the presence of the hormone LH (lutein hormone), which rises significantly 24-36 hours before your ovulation.
The test can tell you exactly when you ovulate, and it can therefore also help to significantly increase the chance of pregnancy. If the test line is more clear or as clear as the control line, your ovulation test is positive.
If the test line does not show a test line, or if it is less clear than the control line, then your ovulation test is negative. Test again later that day or try again tomorrow.
Femometer has also developed an app that can read your Femometer ovulation test and assess whether it is positive or negative. However, this part requires you to be a paying subscriber to the app, but there is a free trial that you can start with.
Take the test between 10:00 and 20:00. It is during this period that the amount of the LH hormone is highest.
When the test is positive, ovulation will approximately take place in 24-36 hours, and you are now in your most fertile period, when you have a chance of becoming pregnant. If you want to get pregnant, you are recommended to have sex/be inseminated on the day your ovulation test was positive and the day after. Since sperm can survive in the uterus for up to 6 days, having sex in the days leading up to ovulation can also increase the chances of pregnancy.
The sensitivity of the test is 25mIU of the ovulation hormone LH, which makes it one of the most sensitive ovulation tests on the market.
Femometer specializes in femtech - ie products and technology. which is targeted at women's needs. Femometer has also developed an app which can save all your test strip results. The app can also assess whether your tests are positive or negative, and then it can track your ovulation calendar and cycle.
More than 99% accurate. Get a sure answer to when you are most fertile and the chance of pregnancy is greatest
Easy to read. The strip has a width of 3.5 mm and provides clear and reliable test results with high accuracy.
Results in 5 minutes.
Instructions for use in English, German, Danish and Norwegian.
Here's how you do it:
- Read the user manual carefully
- Remove the test from the sealed bag
- Insert it under the urine stream or dip it in a urine sample for 5-10 seconds. Do not exceed the max line.
- Place the ovulation test on a flat surface with the test window facing up
- Wait for 5 minutes
- Read a clear and distinct answer to whether you are ovulating. If the test line is as strong or stronger than the control line, then the ovulation test is positive. This means that you will ovulate within the next 24-36 hours, and you should have sex in the next few days to increase the chances of pregnancy. If the test line does not appear or if it is less clear than the control line, then the test is negative. Test again later today or tomorrow.
Contents: 20 pcs. ovulation strips and instructions for use.